Red Organza Peasant Blouse
This deadstock red organza 'peasant blouse' with a shirring elasticated waist, and lace up front is based on historical undergarments often worn underneath corsets and dresses. The large sleeves (also with shirring elasticated wrists) are billowy, and the blouse generally should be a really comfortable and cool item to wear through the summer.
Each item is made-to-order and manufactured by Cat in Brighton.
Please note that the lead time is currently 4 weeks.
Worn with Red Silk Mini Skirt
Worn by Naz who wears the size S
Size Waist (inches) Bust (inches) S 24-26 30-32 M 28-30 34-36 L 32-34 38-40 XL 36-38 42-44 XXL 40-42 46-48 3XL 44-46 50-52
The waist is the only fitted part of these blouses, so pay attention to that measurement when finding your size, above anything else.
- 100% silk organza
- Can be washed as normal in your machine.
- These have elastic in the waist
- Brass eyelets
- Tied at the front with satin ribbons made from recycled plastic.
- We sew all our garments with thread made from recycled plastic.
- Please note since we make all our garments from deadstock materials, we will sometimes swap for something similar if the original sells out.