Red Linen Bonnet Hat
This sunhat was inspired by a 1940's magazine pattern for a gardening hat, and has been brought into 2023 with modern fabrics, lacey ties, and of course Cat O'Brien-ified by fastening the back with eyelets.
This listing is for the red deadstock linen bonnet hat with recycled satin ribbon ties
The hat can be made entirely flat (and therefore is brilliant for your summer holidays) by untying the back.
Lead time for hats is 2-4 weeks.
Model is wearing a M.
Size Head Circumference S 19" M 21" L 23"
These hats tie at the back with a ribbon, they can be adjusted larger if you're between sizes.
Models both wear a M.
- 100% firm linen
- Interfaced inside with a lightweight 100% polyester fusing to structure the bonnet
- Eyelets are brass.
- The bonnet ties with recycled plastic satin ribbon
- Can be washed as normal in your machine.
- We sew all our garments with thread made from recycled plastic.
- Please note since we make all our garments from deadstock materials, we will sometimes swap for something similar if the original sells out.