Rain Bonnet - Black PVC
Welcome to Cat Halloween '23. Turning our summer bonnet hats into a rain proof hat has been on my mind some time. I knew a black PVC would lend itself perfectly to this idea, and it turned out just as witchy as I'd hoped.
The bonnet hats were originally inspired by a 1940's magazine pattern for a gardening hat, and has been brought into 2023 with modern fabrics, and of course Cat O'Brien-ified by fastening the back with eyelets.
The hat can be made entirely flat (and therefore is brilliant for fitting into a bag) by untying the back.
Lead time for hats is 2-4 weeks.
Model is wearing a M.
Size Head Circumference S 19" M 21" L 23"
These hats tie at the back with a ribbon, they can be adjusted larger if you're between sizes.
Models both wear a M.
- Vinyl - 60% Polyurethane, 40% Polyester Backing
- Lining deadstock, 100% polyester satin
- Eyelets are brass.
- The bonnet ties with recycled plastic satin ribbon
- Wipe clean!
- We sew all our garments with thread made from recycled plastic.
- Please note since we make all our garments from deadstock materials, we will sometimes swap for something similar if the original sells out.