Green Linen Bonnet Hat
This sunhat was inspired by a 1940's magazine pattern for a gardening hat, and has been brought into 2023 with modern fabrics, lacey ties, and of course Cat O'Brien-ified by fastening the back with eyelets.
This listing is for the green deadstock linen bonnet hat with ties in itself & recycled satin ribbon to the back.
The hat can be made entirely flat (and therefore is brilliant for your summer holidays) by untying the back.
Lead time for hats is 2-4 weeks.
Model is wearing a M.
Worn with Green Linen Mini Dress
Size Head Circumference S 19" M 21" L 23"
These hats tie at the back with a ribbon, they can be adjusted larger if you're between sizes.
Models both wear a M.
- 55% Linen 45% Cotton
- Interfaced inside with a lightweight 100% polyester fusing to structure the bonnet
- Eyelets are brass.
- The bonnet has ties at the front which are made from the same linen as the hat, and has a recycled plastic satin ribbon to fasten the back.
- Can be washed as normal in your machine.
- We sew all our garments with thread made from recycled plastic.
- Please note since we make all our garments from deadstock materials, we will sometimes swap for something similar if the original sells out.