Black Bloomer Pyjama SET
New for Cat O'Brien Xmas Shop - because what better time is there to buy pyjamas. Made from deadstock linen, these black bloomer style pyjama sets are your new perfect loungewear (and of course would look good dressed up with a heel for the evening too)
The top is boxy and cropped, and has ties to the wrists to make dreamy puffy sleeves. The bottoms do up with ties to the ankle and the waist and are super adjustable so should last a lifetime.
Each item is made-to-order and manufactured by Cat in Brighton.
Please note that the lead time is currently 4 weeks.
Worn by Cat, 5'6, wearing the XS
Size Waist (inches) Hip (Inches)
24-26 34-36 S 28-30 38-40 M 32-34 42-44 L 36-38 46-48 XL 40-42 50-52 XXL 44-46 54-56
There is no zip on this outfit, the 'hip' width is what needs to fit to be able to slip into the bloomers comfortably!
If you don't see your size just pop me and email and we can definitely accommodate you!
Keeping this brand as eco-friendly as possible is so important to what I am doing. Creating new beautiful clothes with waste fabrics is how I started but that is not all that goes into a garment. Here's some other things we do to run as sustainibly as possible:
- Deadstock and remnant fabrics for the outer and lining of the garments, these are either surplus materials from other brands, found materials from charity shops, eBay etc, or my personal remnants from other projects.
- Recycled plastic bottle ribbons to lace up the corsets
- Recycled polyester thread to sew the garments
- If any interfacing is used this is also made from recycled polyester.
- Postage bags: I reuse all bags that come into house! This may mean that what is delivered to you comes in a reused bag, but what is inside is all shiny and new. Any new postage bags that come in are cardboard and are therefore totally recycleable. The same goes for the tissue paper that the clothes are wrapped in, it is either reused from something I've ordered, or is made from recycled materials.
- Everything is sewn by Cat in the studio in Brighton.
Of course we are not perfect! I still buy new bias binding, eyelets (metal and therefore could me melted down to be reused one day) sometimes lining fabrics are new, etc. But we are doing the best we can, and I hope to keep the effects of this brand minimal on the environment in the long run!